We hope you love using Nutri4Verve. We really do. This document contains important information that you need to consider before making an important decision.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The Content that you obtain or receive from Nutri4Verve, its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise through the Services, is for informational, scheduling and payment purposes only. All medically related information, including, without limitation, information shared via Nutri4Verve Answers, the Nutri4Verve blog, Nutri4Verve social channels, Nutri4Verve emails and text messages, and Nutri4Verve advertising, comes from healthcare professionals and is for informational purposes only.
WHILE WE HOPE THE CONTENT IS USEFUL IN YOUR HEALTHCARE JOURNEY, IT IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. DO NOT USE THE SERVICES FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, IMMEDIATELY CALL A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL OR CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR. YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE, DENTISTRY, NURSING, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE ADVICE, OR THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE.
We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, Healthcare Providers, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear through the Services. If you rely on any Content Or Any of our Services Or Advises, you do so solely at your own risk. We encourage you to independently confirm any Content relevant to you with other sources, including the your Doctors, medical associations relevant to the applicable specialty etc.
The material (including without limitation, advice and recommendation) within Nutri4Verve mobile application and our website is provided solely as general educational and informational purposes. Use of this program, advice and information contained herein is at the sole choice and risk of the reader.
Always consult your physician or healthcare provider before beginning any nutrition or exercise program. If you choose to use this information without prior consent of your physician, you are agreeing to accept full responsibility for your decisions and agreeing to hold harmless NUTRI4VERVE, its agents, employees, contractors and any affiliated companies from any liability with respect to injury or illness to you or your property arising out of or connected with your use of the information contained within this program, other programs, our email newsletter or our website.
The meal plans and nutrition information provided on this site are provided for personal and informational purposes only. The meal plans and nutrition information contained in supporting resources (Cheats Sheets, Blog posts, newsletters, social media posts, etc.) are not to be construed as any attempt to either prescribe or practice medicine. Neither are the meal plans or nutrition information intended to be understood as putting forth any cure for any type of acute or chronic health problem.
You should always consult with a competent, fully licensed medical professional when making any decisions regarding your health. The authors of our mobile application and our website will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in both our application and our website and the products contained therein, but make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided. The authors of our mobile application and our website shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, our mobile application and our website and/or it’s products, or from your reliance upon any information provided in this site or products.
The materials and content contained in this program, other programs, our mobile application and our website (collectively referred to as “platform”) are for general health information only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Users of this platform should not rely exclusively on information provided in this platform for their own health needs.
All specific medical questions should be presented to your own health care provider and you should seek medical advice before starting any type of nutrition or weight loss or workout program.
NUTRI4VERVE reserves the right to update or change information contained in this platform at any time. NUTRI4VERVE is not responsible for information appearing at hyperlinks.
Exercise is not without its risks and this or any other exercise program many result in injury. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult a medical professional. You should rely on your own review, inquiry and assessment as to the accuracy of any information made available within this program or via this web site.
NUTRI4VERVE PROMOTES WELLNESS AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. SUCH INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR SERVICES OR FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR TREATMENT PURPOSES.
NUTRI4VERVE IS NOT REPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY USERS RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM.
NUTRI4VERVE USES THIRD TECHNOLOGIES WHOSE PERFORMANCE IS DISCLAIMED BY NUTRI4VERVE. NUTRI4VERVE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LAPSES BY ANY THIRD PARTY TECHNOLOGY USED BY NUTRI4VERVE IN PROVIDING THE SERVICES ON THE PLATFORM.
NUTRI4VERVE reserves its right to change these policies periodically by updating this page. Such modifications will be effective when posted. Any use of the platform or the services provided thereunder after such modifications shall constitute acceptance of such modifications.
This platform, NUTRI4VERVE’s services and the use of it is governed by the laws of India and the courts in Mumbai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to our platform.
Further, in case any provision of this Usage Policy is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Usage Policy shall continue to be enforceable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Nutri4Verve, having its office at B-1/22, SAFDARJUNG ENCLAVE, NEW DELHI, India is operating the website www.nutri4verve.com (including but not limited to software applications, mobile applications and website, hereinafter “the platform”) for providing services across the world.
By visiting the platform or availing the services provided thereunder, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Usage Policy.
- You undertake to be eligible to use the Platform in accordance with the legal age of your country or have consent from your parent or guardian.
- While registering on our platform, you undertake to provide accurate information and keep such registration with your exclusive self. You further undertake to not register an account on behalf of a third party or transfer your own account to a third party. You undertake to inform us at [email protected] case of knowledge of any unauthorized usage of your account. NUTRI4VERVE is not responsible for any loss or activity resulting from any unauthorized usage of your account.
- All trademark, service marks, trade names “NUTRI4VERVE”, “N4V” etc. are owned by NUTRI4VERVE. You do not acquire ownership rights in the Content created at the platform including intellectual property of the platform. You shall not violate laws prohibiting copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret infringement, misuse or misappropriation thereof. Further, any unauthorized usage of the Content available on the platform may subject you to criminal or civil charges and penalties in accordance with laws of India.
- You shall not engage in distribution of any work which amounts illegal gambling; defamation, harassment or libel; false advertising; slander or transmission of malicious code or to gain access to other networks or to any offence under the prevailing criminal laws of India.
- NUTRI4VERVE is not responsible for content posted on the platform by users. You undertake that any content posted by you as comments, feedback, ideas etc. shared by you without our consent, you grant NUTRI4VERVE perpetual and worldwide license to use such to, but not limited to, develop and market our services and products in order to improve our services. You shall not use the platform in connection with any content that NUTRI4VERVE reasonably believe promotes, incites or threatens violence, contains harassing content, objectionable content or hate speech, is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy, infringes on another person’s copyright, trade or service mark, patent or other property right; constitutes illegal arms trafficking, or is likely to result in retaliation against NUTRI4VERVE’s system, network or employees, including behaviour that results in a server being the target of a denial of service attack.
- You are not permitted to use or cause the NUTRI4VERVE’s systems services to store or process sensitive or otherwise regulated personally-identifiable information such as Protected Health Information, cardholder data that is protected under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (including, but not limited to, credit or debit card data), or other financial data (such as bank account details).
- You acknowledge and agree that NUTRI4VERVE cannot be responsible for any liabilities arising from your violation of this restriction. NUTRI4VERVE is not responsible for your interactions with other users of the platform or any damage or harm caused to you resulting from such interactions.
- You agree that you are responsible for and will responsibly utilize the services to transmit email. You acknowledge that sending or promoting spam using the Services is prohibited and will result in immediate termination of your account.
Spam is the transmission of any unsolicited electronic communication for which no verifiable permission has been granted by the recipient.
- You acknowledge that NUTRI4VERVE, at its discretion, may place limits on the number of outbound messages you may send if your account indicates that you are jeopardizing NUTRI4VERVE’s network stability.
- If you are found to have committed any such acts, NUTRI4VERVE reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the platform and/or services, and/or to block or prevent future access to and use of the platform or services, and/or initiate appropriate legal action.
- You shall not excessively burden the services provided by NUTRI4VERVE on the platform NUTRI4VERVE.COMor the providers of Third Party Services or other resources or interfere with the services NUTRI4VERVE may provide other customers.
- Your further agree to receive electronic communications from NUTRI4VERVE, subject to applicable laws.
You undertake to indemnify and hold NUTRI4VERVE and its affiliates, owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, legal costs, arising from or relating in any way to content generated by you, your use of the platform, your unauthorized conduct of the platform or any violation of the Usage Policy, any law or the rights of third party.
We, NUTRI4VERVE, offer a subscription based service model to the content listed on our website and application (“app”).
All the purchases made are subject to our Terms & Conditions Policy.
The aforesaid Subscriptions can be purchased either directly from:
- The NUTRI4VERVE website (NUTRI4VERVE Website Direct Purchase or its payment links)
- Externally (In-App purchase)
The various subscription plans offered may depend on your location of purchase.
The subscription fee will apply regardless of magnitude and frequency of your access or use of your subscription.
In-app purchase includes a purchase made via an external App store, such as the Apple Store or Google Play Store, or any other similar App Store.
An In-app Purchase is purchased from and billed by the respective App store and not by NUTRI4VERVE.
You agree that:
- an In-app Purchase is subject to the terms, conditions and other licensing arrangements specified by that App store provider.
- In-app Purchases are processed securely via the payment gateway used by the relevant App Store provider; and
- you must take up with the App Store provider directly any payment-related issues you experience with an In-App Purchase or return requests.
NUTRI4VERVE Website Purchase
Subscription purchased directly from NUTRI4VERVE’s website are managed and billed by us.
All NUTRI4VERVE Website purchased directly are processed through a secure payment gateway provider, such as PayuMoney, Razorpay, PayTM and Paypal. You must refer to their terms and conditions for additional information regarding the same.
All transactions are handled over SSL and are PCI-Compliant. We do not store your credit or debit card details.
Subject to any free trial period, payment must be made at the time of purchase and before you have access to your subscription.
PAYMENTS ONCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED OR ADJUSTED AT ANY CONDITION, WHATSOEVER.
Subscriptions to the NUTRI4VERVE app will be auto-renewed on the first day of your next billing period.
You must notify to us of any change to your Payment Method.
- We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill fees and charges relating to your subscription by your nominated Payment Method.
- If any subscription fees billed to your account are not processed for any reason, we may suspend your subscription until the payment is made in full.
We reserve the right to vary the fees billed for your subscription-based products from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods.
NUTRI4VERVE may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time directly or through third parties, subject to and on its terms and conditions separate to those of NUTRI4VERVE. It is your responsibility to read and understand those terms and condition
Any trial offers or subscriptions will automatically rollover to a paid subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The intellectual property rights in the NUTRI4VERVE’S PROGRAMS including all information, data, recordings and all source code and other software is owned by us or licensed to us. At no point shall the said intellectual property rights transfer to you under these terms.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the NUTRI4VERVE’S PROGRAMS at any time without any liability.
- You can disable the App from your device at any time. If you do so, and would like us to delete your personal data from our systems too, please contact us so that we can do so.
- These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement relating to your use of the NUTRI4VERVE’S PROGRAMS.
- If any provision/clause of these terms and conditions is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or unlawful by any Court of competent jurisdiction, then such provision shall be construed as nearly as possible to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Our entire liability is limited to cost of services provided minus any usage of Services.